Browse F.A.Q. Topics
Why is my payment being declined online?
- Your billing address and/or zip code does not match what is on file with your financial institution.
- Your CVV code was entered incorrect
- Your transaction was declined by your financial institution due to lack of funds.
Returns / Exchanges
How can I return or exchange an item purchased online?
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a “Return request form” *Please note this form must be included with the product being returned. **DO NOT MAIL any returns/exchanges without communicating with us first via email@example.com.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- All returned items should be sent to:
- Once your return is received and inspected we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of approval or rejection of your refund amount.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
What can I do if I haven’t received my refund yet?Generally bank credits are completed and posted immediately. If you haven’t received a refund with-in 3 business days please contact your credit card company, depending on the financial institution there may be some processing time. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you ship COD?No – we do not ship COD.
Can you ship to P.O. Boxes?We can ship to any P.O. Box address using the USPS only. UPS will not deliver to P.O. Boxes.
Can you ship internationally? Outside of the United States?Grateful J’s does not ship internationally; we only accept orders shipped to a location in the United States.
Can I ship my order to another address?Yes, You can choose to ship your order to another address. Just choose “Use another Address” during the checkout process.
How long will shipping take?Depending on the area you live and choice of delivery, shipping times will vary.
Once the package leaves our warehouse and has been scanned into the UPS/USPS tracking system, we will do all we can to ensure that it arrives without unnecessary delays. However, Grateful J’s cannot be held responsible for any unforeseen and unavoidable delays while the package is in the care of UPS/USPS. Also, it is the customer’s responsibility to provide the correct shipping address. To prevent delay or possibly even additional fees, please provide us with your correct and current address. If there is an address change while the package is en route, we cannot take responsibility if the package is lost or if UPS charges the customer an extra fee.
The UPS driver or the USPS delivery person at his or her discretion may choose to leave the package at the door. Grateful J’s will not take responsibility for packages that are damaged, lost, or stolen after it has been delivered. We strongly recommend that customers track their package frequently and that there be someone over the age of 18 to receive the package when it arrives.