Grateful J’s is searching for MOTIVATED and DEDICATED employees to join our team in our growing industry across South Florida. Please read the entire description before applying.
Reliable transportation and time management are a must. Your training hours will be paid and reflected on your first paycheck. Must be 18 years or older to apply.
Responsible for providing courteous and helpful customer service is a must. Stocking, rotating, and maintaining the cleanliness of the stores and stockrooms is imperative. Being a team player and completing tasks are essential during each shift.
Includes the following (Other duties may be assigned and not limited to)
- Count physical store inventory and enter weekly or as requested
- Assist with delegating tasks and daily responsibilities of Associates
- Hold team members accountable by documentation as needed when the Store Manager is not present to do so
- Responsible for ensuring stocking shelves and sales floor cases is completed daily
- Ensuring all shelves and cases are filled and organized
- Responsible for cleaning and maintaining the cleanliness of countertops and front of counters, windows, doors, and shelving
- Staying up to date on all products as well as new products. Knowledge of customer and market dynamics and basic understanding of social media.
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to read, write, and effectively communicate with customers, peers, associates, and management
- Telephone etiquette
- Ability to multi-task while being attentive to customers and remaining flexible to the needs of business
- Ability to work as part of a team and take initiative independent of direct supervision. Also, give direction to employees to ensure tasks are completed.
- Assume the leadership role if the manager is unable to manage at that time
- Physical demands: This position involves constant moving, talking, hearing, reaching, grabbing, and standing for at least two consecutive hours. May occasionally involve stooping, kneeling, crouching, and climbing ladders
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
The position requires a minimum of a High School Diploma or equivalent and previous cash handling and customer service experience.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Being motivated and taking the initiative to complete daily tasks
- Must be able to maintain a professional status through interactions with customers
- Must be able to maintain a professional working relationship with management and co-workers
- Basic math skills and previous experience with cash registers, handling money
Job Type: Full-time/Part-time
Pay: Starting at $10.00 during training
Work Location: Coral Springs
Lauderdale By The Sea
To Apply, please fill out the form located here